Saturday, August 20, 2011

US Constitution Invalid in Idaho - Debunked?

I have just received an email from a trusted source on the article I just posted about Idaho invaladating the constitution and it stated:
"Doesn't seem to be so...one of my researchers got into the minutia and seems to have debunked the incendiary nature of the post...All is not as it seems...".


Hmmmmm.... let me get to the nitty gritty on this and I'll report back to y'all!


My source added:
It wasn't a "case" before the Idaho Supreme Court, just a "complaint"...no formal "ruling" was issued just comments (not opinions)...Someone was salting the Steele situation to get people riled up and sympathetic. And, they did...All sorts of bogus conclusions and headlines flying around the airy fairy, creamy dreamy, fruity loopy movement !

No comments:

Post a Comment