Saturday, October 8, 2011

WANTED FOR STATE SANCTIONED MURDER!

First they came for the communists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me. - Pastor Martin Neimöller

STATE SANCTIONED MURDER IS WRONG... no matter what crimes an American citizen
has committed... their constitutional rights to due process of law and to stand before a jury of their peers is still surmount to any governmental decisions. If the government can hunt down and EXECUTE even just ONE American (Anwar al-Awlaki), and WE THE PEOPLE ALLOW IT... who says YOU won't be the next one within their crosshairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment