Saturday, June 15, 2013

VP Biden Is A Hyprocrit....Bashed Bush About Surveillance In 2006

“If I know every single phone call you made, I’m able to determine every single person you talked to,” Biden said.
“I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive.
"There’s a whole deal when you talk about this kind of stuff where under the law, they’re supposed to demonstrate that they’re getting rid of and not keeping any extraneous information that they pick up on wiretaps and/or pick up in sweeps like this.
"If it’s true that 200 million Americans’ phone calls were monitored, in terms of not listening to what they said, but to whom they spoke and who spoke to them, I don’t know.
The Congress should investigate this.”
Biden didn’t hold back when talking about the Bush administration having such sweeping powers.
“And we’re going to trust the President and Vice President of the United States that they’re doing the right thing, don’t count me in on that,” Biden said.  - NEWSMAX
**************
So then tell me....why is it any different now that the Democrats are doing it...even on a grander scale than the Bush administration?

No comments:

Post a Comment