Sunday, February 17, 2013

Help Call For Rejection of Hagel By The Senate

President Obama has nominated former Senator Chuck Hagel to be the next Secretary of Defense. Because of his stated positions on Israel, Iran, and the state of our military, we believe that Hagel is the wrong candidate for Secretary of Defense.

I have signed a petition calling for the rejection of Chuck Hagel by the Senate Committee on Armed Services.

To learn more about this vital national security and foreign policy issue, and to sign the petition, please click here:
http://www.lcaction.cc/670/petition.asp?PID=38403334&NID=1

Thank you for joining this me in this critical campaign!

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't trust Chuck Hagel to walk my dog. Having said that, there are several DC zombies I wouldn't trust to walk my dog.

    ReplyDelete